Underwire balconnet bra.
• Light foam-lined underwire cups covered with soft cotton.
• Hand wash warm; line dry.
• Adjustable shoulder straps for better fit and comfort.
• 2 row – 3 column hook and eye back closure.
• Material: 69% Nylon, 22% Cotton, 9% Lycra.
• Available sizes: 34B, 34C, 34D, 34DD/E, 34DDD/F; 36B, 36C, 36D, 36DD/E, 36DDD/F; 38B, 38C, 38D, 38DD/E, 38DDD/F; 40C, 40D, 40DD/E, 40DDD/F; 42B, 42C, 42D, 42DD/E.
• Color: Beige.
While bra sizing among manufacturers can vary, bra styles also influence fit as not all woman wearing, for example, a 34C bra have the same breast shape. Balcony bras, also known as shelf bras, generally provide less coverage than a demi-cup bra and effectively serve to lift breasts up and create fullness on the top half of the breast. If you are a full 34C, meaning your breasts are as round (full) on top as they are on the bottom half – not sloped (more shallow on top, full on bottom) – than the added boost this bra creates may cause you to pop over the cup. If you fall into this category (full 34C), we recommend going up a cup size for this bra style. If you are more shallow on top, your existing size should be fine.